Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yup, see the guy in the background and what he’s doing? Yup, that’s what happened to me this morning as I was walking to my car, ready to go to work. Here’s the situation…

Right outside of my apartment there is street parking (no parking in my complex) and it says “NO PARKING 7 AM – 9 AM” weird hours, I know. Anyways I figure “I leave for work at 7:30 AM, it shouldn’t be a problem if I overpark for 30 mins, right?” WRONG! Apparently some women in a green Taurus graciously let me know, in sign language, that it was NOT okay, classy move! Suffice to say, I will now park ACROSS THE STREET where you can’t park from 4:00 PM – 6 :00 PM, yes weird ours again.

I understand where she’s coming from based on “following the rules” and I would better sympathize with her if there was traffic on the street…there is NO TRAFFIC! It’s three lanes (either side) and the street is NOT a main artery to anywhere! It doesn’t lead to P&G, it doesn’t lead to Krogers, it doesn’t lead to First National Bank etc. There is absolutely, positively NO TRAFFIC. Upsetting and disappointing.

Anyways…off to working out, stay classy Cincinnati!

No comments: